Welcome to PEAK Elite
Where we specialize in training Positive, Energetic, Athletic Kids
CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY AT PEAK Elite
February 11th, 2016
Gym Members Only please
PEAK Elite will open its doors, free of charge, for a special 1:1 date between child and their special adult for Valentines 2016. Dads & daughters; mothers & sons; kiddo & special adult, all are welcome to come celebrate one another!
THIS WEEKEND ONLY- PARENT "AFTERNOON" OUT
Don't want to fight the crowds this weekend for valentines? Plan for a day date and drop the kids off at PEAK!
Days: Saturday 02/13/16 & Sunday 02/14/16
FYI: We will feed the kiddos pizza while you enjoy a nice day with your valentine!
RSVP: MUST EMAIL/CALL OFFICE BY 5PM THIS FRIDAY (02/12/16)
We will still offer regular Parent Night Out this Friday and Saturday!
FALL RECREATIONAL CLASS & TEAM SCHEDULE-
September 1st, 2015 through June 13th, 2016
- Open enrollment, start at any time
To view the most current class availability please click ENROLL NOW button
Enrolling does not mean you are required to sign up for a class
Or click-*here*-for an overview of classes
To view our schedule please log onto to your account; online registration is necessary if you would like to have access to the most current list of classes
GUESTS ONLY- NEW TO PEAK ELITE
- Now completed online- MEDICAL RELEASE FORMS- mandatory for all gym activities
- MINORS ONLY- Medical Release Form
- ADULTS ONLY- Medical Release Form
PEAK ELITE GYM CLOSED- 2015-16 SEASON
Thanksgiving Holiday- November 23rd – 27th 2015 (M-F)
Winter Holiday- December 21st - January 1st, 2016 (M-F)
Spring Break- March 21st – 25th, 2016 (M-F)
Classes will be offered on all other week days during the year
Please familiarize yourself with the PEAK Elite gym policy as it pertains to these common questions/occurrences
- PEAK Elite's payment structure is based on a 10 month season for recreational gymnastics, which averages out to 4 weeks per month
- We select our days with the understanding that our gym will be closed for the 4 weeks identified above
- We are open: Labor day (9/7/15), Columbus Day 10/12/15), Veterans Day (11/11/15), MLK Day (1/18/15), Presidents Day (2/15/15) and Memorial Day (5/30/15)
- There are equal amounts of instructional days regardless of the day of the week your child comes to gymnastics class
- For the 2015-2016 season, each week day has a total of 37 dates
- LAST DAY OF CLASS IS MONDAY JUNE 13TH , 2016
- PEAK Elite will be on a summer schedule for the remainder of June, July & August
Students are automatically re enrolled in their same class each month unless otherwise communicated with the office 30 days prior to their last class.
30 day notice is required when dropping a class
Students may change class days/times based on class availability. Please communicate changes with the office.
REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION UNDER FORMS & POLICIES SECTION
STEPPING STONES PRESCHOOL CALENDAR
This is completely separate from the PEAK gym calendar
Please go to the Stepping Stones tab, this information is located at the bottom of their page. Thank you!
We can also answer your questions via the phone and/or email
- Feel free to call the office 541.929.2772541.929.2772
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org