Peak Elite Gymnastics Academy offers a Corvallis youth sports program that will provide your child with skills that will last for years. Gymnastics is one of the very best activities for youth recreation in Corvallis OR, because it helps children with coordination, strength and balance. Get in touch with PEGA to learn more about our youth sports program in Corvallis OR.
Components of PEGA’s Corvallis Youth Sports Program
Our Corvallis youth sports program offers several levels of gymnastics. There are many forms of youth recreation in Corvallis OR, of course. Gymnastics is a particularly beneficial form of Corvallis youth recreation because it not only promotes physical health, it also shows children how to take instruction and thrive independently in a team environment.
Here’s a quick look at some of the different components of our Corvallis youth sports program.
- Parent and tot gymnastics – This is a youth sports program in Corvallis OR that is designed for children 18 months to 3.5 years. It enhances motor development by encouraging children to walk and crawl on and through a variety of surfaces and obstacles while exploring a wide range of fun, exciting activities.
- Preschool gymnastics – This program of youth recreation in Corvallis OR is geared for ages 3-5. Children will learn a variety of skills, such as beam, vault, floor, trampoline and more.
- Beginner gymnastics – Students learn how to work with other members of their group, and learn how to follow instructions. As long as your child can listen and has a positive attitude, he or she will love this Corvallis youth recreation program.
- Intermediate and Advanced Gymnastics Classes as well as competitive team progress from beginner levels.
- Ninja Warrior and Parkour are also excellent rec programs to get your kids involved in to learn and practice new skills, learn agility, and have plenty of opportunity to burn energy and get some exercise.
There are a lot of benefits to enrolling your child in youth recreation in Corvallis OR. Of course, you have many choices as far as sports aimed toward children. But we encourage you to look into gymnastics, ninja warrior, parkour or even tumbling for your kids. In addition to developing strength and balance, children also gain self-confidence and learn discipline.
An expert with PEGA can let you know more about our Corvallis youth sports program. Just give us a call at 541-929-2772 or contact us by using our convenient online form.
Peak Elite Gymnastics Academy – 6880 Southwest West Hills Road, Corvallis, OR, 97333, United States